• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dried Fish and Tomato and Yoghurt

Brian M

Hi
I always like to give the girls different food choices occasionally after you all converted me many months ago from all the supermarket rubbish ,so last week when i popped into my local pet shop (not the one who breeds cavs ) and not being a knowledgeable shopper (typical man ,when i lived on my own for a couple of years in the late 80 s mum still ironed my shirts) i noticed the words "Coley sold Here" so i bought some and the girls absolutely loved it,i popped it in the micro for 3 Min's. I do buy various dry fish from zooplus and also seabiscuits which i give as a treat but watch the amount as Pops is on a diet and i don't want upset tummies so to educate me can i have advice pls on dried or fresh fish also live yogurt and fresh tomato .Are they all OK to feed if so how much and how often and wheres the best shops in the UK ,and with fresh fish do i microwave it if so how long for ,plus any other ideas for something different for them ,off to the sandhills with them in about 40 Min's hurray its the weekend.:jump:

I feed my boys fish sometimes, although it's not fresh, it's canned mackeral. I feed it every other week or so, not too often. They also get a small scoop of goat's milk yogurt every morning with their breakfast. I've never fed them tomatoes, but they do love carrots :)

I give mine tinned mackeral every now and then and they love it. I would like to try yoghurt too but I don't think tomatoes are good for dogs( I may be wrong).

BTW I thought your post said Dried fish and tomato Yoghurt ...new flavour?lol

Hi pippa

Thats a good idea :p if you find any pls let me know ,it sounds dog deeelicious .

Tks

Brian

Back