PDA

View Full Version : name ideas please!!

loopylucy
25th July 2008, 09:24 PM
hi, my nan has just been to look at a 4 month old black and tan cavalier bitch. her current name is masie but they need to change it because their old cavalier was called that, she asked me for name ideas just in case they do have her, if they do, pics will be added lol.

so any name ideas would be much appreciated!!

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

*Pauline*
25th July 2008, 10:02 PM
I like the names Lilly, Poppy or Noodle!

loopylucy
25th July 2008, 10:20 PM
haha, love the name noodle!!

cant have poppy cus thats my dogs name haha

Jasperxxgabby
25th July 2008, 10:27 PM
I like the name Gabbyicon_whistling, or what about missie as its not to different from masie, I also like Sasha or Holly. Look forward to seeing pics if your nan does have her:)

sallymum
25th July 2008, 10:44 PM
What about Mollie, millie, Coco or Daisy. Love B&T

Justine
25th July 2008, 11:26 PM
Mimi,Poppy.

pippa
25th July 2008, 11:42 PM
Missie or Daisy sound good and not unlike Maisie...I also like Jessie or Pippi.

littlelady
25th July 2008, 11:53 PM
I like millie!

hbmama
26th July 2008, 04:02 AM
Sophie, Maggie May, Chloe, or Taylor ;)

TriTitch
26th July 2008, 04:28 AM
My mum called her second Boxer `Misty`and then when she got her third(sadly misty died of cancer)she called her Maisie as it sounded like Misty so if she accidently called her Misty in the early days it wouldnt matter so much - still with me? lol...
Anyways I would say Misty.
Barkley and Sweet-Pea (courtesy of Debbie)are also names I adore and will give to a dog of mine if I ever get another young `un :)

Oh yeah and Smiffy.

Shelli
26th July 2008, 07:35 AM
I like Holly :)

TillyTommy
26th July 2008, 12:05 PM
Love Millie:)

Bruce H
26th July 2008, 12:52 PM
Here is where I always go first when I am looking for a name http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names.htm The name for just about every dog I have named myself has come from this site.

loopylucy
26th July 2008, 09:08 PM
thank you for all the name suggestions!

Nans had the new little puppy!! she has called her Daisy and she is sooo cute!!

i will post pics when i can because she will not sit still lol. it may be later or it may be when i get back from my hols.

thanks again!!

xxxxxxxxxx

sallymum
26th July 2008, 09:19 PM
Yaaaa.:rah:Daisy was my suggestion.

Cathy Moon
26th July 2008, 11:11 PM
That's a wonderful name for a little girlie! :luv: I just love the name Daisy!

Here is where I always go first when I am looking for a name http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names.htm The name for just about every dog I have named myself has come from this site.
Wow, what a gold mine of names. I have the website in my bookmarks for other reasons, but look forward to looking at all those names in future!

pippa
27th July 2008, 12:29 PM
Ah Daisy sounds lovely.