PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new

pagan
25th July 2008, 11:27 PM
Hi im new on here .I dont have any cavaliers at the moment.I intend to get one shortly .I used to show ,breed and judge .My prefix was Jorgealin back in the 1980s.

WoodHaven
25th July 2008, 11:39 PM
Welcome!! We are all cavalier (if not wholly dog) crazy. Actually, your kennel name sounded familiar. Probably in conjunction with a loranka or pascavale. I used to love going over pedigrees because cavaliers have an interesting history.

Justine
25th July 2008, 11:39 PM
Hi and welcome from Ireland.

Nancy
25th July 2008, 11:40 PM
HI, I'm pretty new to Cavaliers, going on 7 years of owning and 4 of breeding, but I've heard of your kennel. Welcome!

Cleo's Person
25th July 2008, 11:41 PM
icon_welcome to the board! Hope the search goes well. There's lots of helpful information here.

Shelli
25th July 2008, 11:42 PM
icon_welcome

hbmama
26th July 2008, 04:27 AM
Welcome!! What kinds of dogs have you had in the past, and are you getting a Cavalier soon?

Jasperxxgabby
26th July 2008, 03:09 PM
Hi and icon_welcome to you:)

pagan
26th July 2008, 11:37 PM
Welcome!! We are all cavalier (if not wholly dog) crazy. Actually, your kennel name sounded familiar. Probably in conjunction with a loranka or pascavale. I used to love going over pedigrees because cavaliers have an interesting history.
Yes i bred Jorgealin Ryan of Lorankas and Jorgealin Rory of Lorankas .

pagan
26th July 2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome i lived in the uk before moving over here .I breed German shepherds under the shammerdoo prefix now.I grew up with gsds and rough collies.I have exhibited and worked both breeds.I have had a japanese chin ,Papillions wolfhounds and a belgian shepherd. and not forgetting My favourite cavaliers.Im looking at the moment to buy a nice show puppy .My prefix was also linked yo Halghton cavaliers as Cheryl had her foudation bitch from me.I breed minature shetland ponies also /I really miss cavaliers .

pagan
26th July 2008, 11:49 PM
Theres a lot of cavaliers going back to my lines in many countrys .I wish i could get one with my lines

pagan
27th July 2008, 12:28 PM
Hi Sandy i there are some jorgealin ckcs in america