• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clean Cleo

Cleo's Person

It's been quite some time since I posted photos of Cleo. Over on my blog I've written about Cleo's silly misadventure this morning. Suffice it to say it necessitated a bath. Here she is a shiny and clean and beautiful.

2703032933_c02df82663.jpg

Wanting to play!

2703873486_8f5140b832.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Oh she is gorgeous! Her ears are fab - almost look as if they have been GHD'd :lol: they are so perfect

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys! Her ears are very silky in the photo but don't stay like that long as she is into absolutely everything and usually looks a little scruffy! That said a good brushing, which she dislikes almost as much as getting wet - despite the fact it happens almost every day, usually sorts her out.

Justine - fox poop? :grnyuk: that's as bad as swan poop. Why must they investigate the gross things? It's as if they want to deliberately shatter the visual impression of being angelic doggies! Mind you Cleo is no saint! :lotsaluv:

Cleo is simply regal! What a beauty!....My girl looks lovely and sweet after her bath and grooming, (take a picture, it lasts longer!) but all it takes is an errant butterfly to get her attention and she turns back into a little scruffy bug!

My girl looks lovely and sweet after her bath and grooming, (take a picture, it lasts longer!) but all it takes is an errant butterfly to get her attention and she turns back into a little scruffy bug!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Couldn't have put it any better myself! Thanks for the compliment about Cleo. She did look gorgeous, so I decided to snap a photo so I'd remember!

ohhhh Cleo is adorable!! As much as some people hate the "after bath foof" I just adore it ;) I love her ears and soft face :lotsaluv:

Back