PDA

View Full Version : Snoozer Car Seat

Mom of Jato
26th July 2008, 10:29 PM
I just ordered a Snoozer Lookout I Car Seat for Jato. It seems like a really safe seat, and boosts the dog up high enough (9") so they can see out the window. :D It is secured by the car seat belt, and then the dog is also secured by a strap that is attached from the seat belt to his harness. Just wanted to pass the info. on to you. I'll keep you posted on how I like it when it comes in the mail in a week or two.

arasara
27th July 2008, 05:00 AM
I started out with one for Kosmo and Faith.. but then Faith grew up and I ended up with one for each of them. I have the "Oversized Luxury Lookout" microfiber models. I absolutely love them, and the dogs really look forward to car trips. I like that they keep them quiet and the dogs are usually out within 5 minutes of taking off ;)

You'll have to let us know how you like yours :)

mrsfarmer
30th July 2008, 08:17 PM
where do you get these at? I've been debating on getting something for the boys.

Mom of Jato
30th July 2008, 11:53 PM
I ordered mine from the following web-site. I am still waiting for it to arrive.

http://www.snoozer-dog-beds.com/

arasara
31st July 2008, 03:49 AM
mine took quite a while to come in (like 3 weeks :eek:) but they were both well worth the wait!

MrsFarmer ~ I've PMed you :)

Lani
31st July 2008, 12:13 PM
Lucky has one too.

He loved it so much I decided to bring it into the house and how it is his daily bed. I still use the straps that came into the lookout now and attach them to the seatbelt and his harness so he's still secured in the car, just harder to look out.

I'm sure your little guy is going to love it!!!

(BTW, we are talking about getting another NEW lookout for the car, because Lucky's buddy Razz gets carsick, and we're hoping the lookout will help with that ...)

CavyMom
4th August 2008, 02:08 PM
I have 2 of the My Buddy Lookout carseats in the back seat of my car, and just LOVE them, they're great for trips with my dogs strapped into their car harness seatbelts, and my one girl who use to get carsick is now fine because she can see out the window, I've had them for a couple of years, and swear by them!!!

Mom of Jato
4th August 2008, 03:45 PM
I received the car seat on Friday- it only took 6 days from the date I ordered it over the net! I am very pleased. As soon as I got it out of the box, Jato jumped into it and sat down. :jump: I have posted pictures under the "Puppy Photos" thread.

Noelle
5th August 2008, 12:42 PM
I wonder do they ship to Ireland?I have to have one.:p

skipper
26th August 2008, 08:25 PM
I wonder do they ship to Ireland?I have to have one.:p

They do. http://www.snoozer-dog-beds.com/ . Look for the link on their homepage about international customers. However, the Lookouts are expensive to ship. It's not their weight so much as their dimensions that make them costly. They ship by US International express mail.

KingstonsMom
5th September 2008, 03:46 PM
I ordered mine over a year ago from www.tiabellas.com. Kingston loves it! He's able to look out the window and even stick his head out while still being secured to the seatbelt. I bought the one with the little hidden drawer so we can keep toys and treats handy. I also like that the cover is removable for washing. Great product!