• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How am I expected to resist these eyes....

daveoirl

2704355362_d79d41cf18.jpg

She is so beautiful...I'll bet she's thinking 'Look into my eyes you WILL give me anything I want' lol'

heheh....she is actually thinking this (remember the scene from Silence of the Lambs)

"Closer, Closer......Clooooseeeer"

And then when I get closer she jumps at my head (she loves jumping on my head for some reason)

Ohhhh I bet it is nearly impossible to say no to that face:) I guess you'll have to obey her instead :)

Wow

OMG! She is adorable! I looked through your Flickr pics and SHE IS such a cutie! :) Great pics!

Of course you are not supposed to resist those eyes....why do you think she has them, and knows how to use them..... She is adorable.....

hahah....I suppose I should just give in to them so. She is like the snake from the Jungle Book, hypnotizing me with her looks!
She is spoilt rotten though anyway, although she is also very good and disciplined (for the most part!).

Back