• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Bandit!

brotymo

Hi Everyone! I have been on the road for MANY hours today, but it was worth it! We have brought Bandit home today and he is such a little rascal! He So cute and fiesty! I have the feeling I won't get much sleep tonight, but such is life with a baby.

Bandit1stDay102.jpg

Bandit1stDay48.jpg

Bandit1stDay59.jpg

Bandit1stDay88.jpg

Bandit1stDay97.jpg

Bandit1stDay98.jpg

BanditCrop1.jpg

Banditcrop2.jpg

BanditCrop3.jpg

BanditCrop4.jpg

BanditCrop5.jpg

Awww, I love the pictures. Especially the kissy picture. :lotsaluv:

Bandit looks like sooooo much fun!!! Hope you have a great first weekend with him and we'll look forward to seeing lots of pictures!

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest baby.....I just love his little face!!!! How much fun you will have with him. Congratulations....

:rah::rah:Congratulations on your new little boy! He is just adorable. Have a great weekend bonding with him- I bet the children are thrilled.

Congratulations! Bandit is absolutely adorable and his personality really shows through the photos. I love the picture of him kissing your daughter! Enjoy this very special time:)

Oooooh, bandit is adorable! Thanks for sharing his pictures. :snap:
You'll have so much fun! Enjoy! Best wishes from Susanne

Frankie (11 years, blenheim) :paw::paw::paw::paw:

Oh my goodness, he's so like Dylan when he was little. That first picture is my favourite, look at those ears, gorgeous!:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

:rah: Congratulations :jump:
Bandit is adorable. Lovely photos. I love the one of him in the bag, nosey rascal :lol:

I think I am in love! Bandit is wonderful and I am so happy that you got a new little cavalier to love and care for :hug:

Bandit is just adorable. I love the pics of him meeting 'another dog', looks like he's doing the moving forward then backing up then stretching his neck to sniff all the time giving a low growl thing. So cute.

Oh, I am sooooooo happy for you and your family! Bandit is positively precious and I'll bet he is just a little dickens!! Can't wait to see more pictures as he grows, and hear all the funny and delightful stories to come.:p

Oh what a cutie!! Looks like he's a little bit of a pistol too....I love a feisty dog!! But when he settles, what a lover. I bet your kids are over the moon. Congrats to you all 100 times over.

What a cutie. I love those pics of him on the blue blanket and of coarse the last one. Im so happy you are all a happy family again.:)

Back