• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beware of the Dog

brotymo

Last night, I hadn't expected to get much sleep, but Bandit was so good! He slept from midnight until 7 a.m. in his crate without a peep. He is a fireball when he is awake, though. NOTHING is safe. I have learned to keep a toy in my pocket to pull out when he tries to gnaw on me. He is definitely in that stage of biting everything. We just redirect him to bite or chase the toy. He follows us everywhere. In fact, I have to walk carefully, because he is so underfoot! He isn't cuddly like Pixie. She would just curl up with you, and he will only curl up when it is time to sleep. I don't know if that will change, or if that is the way he is. (I did love the cuddling!)
I had to post this picture. I know it came in out of focus, but I laughed out loud when I saw where the focus point of the photo is! Makes a pretty cute pic.

BanditBeware.jpg

And here is one at the breeders home with two of his siblings.

Bandit1stDay77.jpg

Made me laugh too :lol: All those pups are very cute. I'm waiting for pics of Bandit with your other dogs though! ;)

Back