• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie!!!

mellie

Hello... I am new to this site as well as a new Cavalier owner!
I look forward to learning lots of new things about my new baby!:lotsaluv:
Thanks!

icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to getting to know you and hearing all about your new pup (who is very cute by the way!) :flwr:

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the welcome! My Bella is now 7 months old. I had wanted a Cavalier since I was a little girl and read about them! My husband got her for me for my birthday in March! We had just lost 4 beloved pets in the last year. They were all 15 yrs old or older! Then we fostered a puppy 3 yrs ago from the shelter and of course couldn't give her up, she is a Chow/border collie mix. She and Bella are best friends!
I have learned so much from reading the posts here! I am going to need some help in the near future finding a cardiologist to check Bella out. I have heard they should be checked by their first b/day for MVD. Do you all agree? There are NO cardiologist in my area of Arkansas!
Once again... thanks for welcoming me!

Back