• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm back, and....

CavyMom

There's a new member to my family!!! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, I recently moved to Southern Nevada to help out a friend of mine, long story short, after 3 months of working hard for no appreciation and being treated like her slave, I decided to move again and found a cute little house all my own for me and my dogs to enjoy!!!

Anyway, my newest family member has finally come home, a couple months ago I mentioned I'd be getting a new cavalier to join the family from a good friend of mine - Well, after patiently waiting to find out which puppy was going to be mine (I only got 3rd pick, so despite the fact that one little girl quickly stole my heart, I had my doubts I'd get her!), yesterday I picked up the newest member of my family! She's now 10 weeks old (well, she will be tomorow anyway!), and so far has been just perfect - Not a single accident inside, and she's been very well behaved in the house (well, except for some usual puppy exuberance!). Amber LOVES her new baby sister and has been mothering Star from the moment she came in the door, I look forward to having many years with the newest member of my family! She's a darling little tri color, I really feel lucky that I got the baby I feel in love with from the very first picture I saw, and from the very first time I saw these babies in person! I will post picture of my new baby soon.

(y)(y) I'm so happy for you, i only got my 5 month old 4 weeks ago and it just so much fun!!!. Good Luck and pictures are a must:jump:

Congratulations! And icon_welcome back! I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Glad to hear all is a bit better now. Delighted to hear Star has arrived home! Lots of pics please! How are your IG pups doing? Are they all grown up and away now?

Welcome back.:)Im sorry to hear about your "trip" to Nevada,it so sad when someone you consider a friend treats you like that :sl*p:
I hope you feel at home in your new house:flwr:
I cant wait to see pics of you little star:)

:jump: Welcome back Cavymom :hug:and CONGRATULATIONS on the new house and new furbaby :flwr:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome back!!!!

As for the IG puppies, I've had so many other things to focus on, finding them new homes just hasn't been my top priority (besides the fact I'm just enjoying them far to much LOL). They're 13 weeks now, 2 of the little girls - Aiyana and Ayasha, will stay here for the rest of their lives. Ayasha will be my new show girl, I've got big plans for her!!! Aiyana is very special, I'm not sure if I knew this when I was last here, but there's been a little bit of a sad development with her, and it turns out she's partially deaf, so I might show her a little for fun before I spay her, but obviously, she'll never be part of my breeding program, but she's so special!!! She's been my princess since the second her eyes opened up, she's such a wonderful little dog!! The other little girl, Tehya, will be going to a new home in California, but the lady getting her just lost her last IG to seizures :( So she asked me to give her a little time to grieve, so Tehya will stay here until she's ready for her. The two boys, Songaa and Dyami, when the homes found out I wasn't going to let them go home un-neutered, they changed their minds. With all the rescue I do, there's just no way I want to risk placing an intact dog, especially an intact male. So they're still here until I find the perfect new homes for them. I'll try to get some new :snap: of them, and also a few of my little Star, the camera is on the charger right now! Hopefully I'll have tons of pictures by later this evening.

Lydia

Welcome back.:)Im sorry to hear about your "trip" to Nevada,it so sad when someone you consider a friend treats you like that :sl*p:
I hope you feel at home in your new house:flwr:
I cant wait to see pics of you little star:)
I was disappointed with how it turned out, but I feel in love with Nevada and I'm actually still in the same town, I was lucky enough to find the perfect place not to far from where I was. I've only been here a little over a week now, and there's still alot of work to be done, the house wasn't well cared for inside, but it does feel like home!!!

Hi Lydia and welcome back. I loved the pics of your IG pups and look forward to seeing more of them. Can't wait to see pics of Star. :snap::jump:

Glad you are back and we missed you!! So happy that Star is adjusting to the new surroundings!

Sorry I haven't posted pictures yet - Poor little Star is having a hard time adjusting to the heat of Las Vegas, and she's had diarrhea today, so it's been a constant battle to try to get things done, while taking her out whenever she asks to potty, but it was starting to firm back up this evening and she's been asking to go out less often (I'm so blessed to have a TEN WEEK OLD puppy that ASKS to go out!!! How lucky can you get?), so I think the worst of that is already behind us, she just finished a meal of chicken and rice to help her stomach settle. So hopefully tomorrow I can find the time to get some pictures of her!!!!

Sorry to hear Star is a little under the weather. Hopefully she will adjust to the heat soon. Goodness you are lucky to have a 10 week old that asks to go out!!

Sorry to hear Star is a little under the weather. Hopefully she will adjust to the heat soon. Goodness you are lucky to have a 10 week old that asks to go out!!
You can say that again!!! She's such a good little girl, at night I leave her in a 42" wire crate with her water dish and bed in one end, and a puddle pad in the other, and so far she's never used that puddle pad, so she's holding it from 10 at night until 6 in the morning, she's really a very good baby!!!

You can say that again!!! She's such a good little girl, at night I leave her in a 42" wire crate with her water dish and bed in one end, and a puddle pad in the other, and so far she's never used that puddle pad, so she's holding it from 10 at night until 6 in the morning, she's really a very good baby!!!

Wow!! We got Dottie at 6 1/2 months and she didn't sleep through the night for a month after that. You are very fortunate. Hope poor little Star's tummy is feeling better now.

Wow!! We got Dottie at 6 1/2 months and she didn't sleep through the night for a month after that. You are very fortunate. Hope poor little Star's tummy is feeling better now.
It's starting to, she's not needing to go out as often today, and she eagerly ate the boiled chicken and rice I offered her for breakfast, and so far so good, her stools are firming back up nicely, so in another day I bet she'll be just fine :) She's been the easiest puppy I've ever had so far, it's now been a week since I picked little Star up, and she's just a delight, I'm very very lucky to have such a good natured, easy to live with baby!!!!

Back