• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our trip to Clare

Claire L

We took the girlies away on their first mini holiday. We had a great time and I got to try out my new DSLR ( on auto of course :snap:)
We were based in Ennis Co Clare. Here's a few pics...

Cliffs of Moher
827114b9.jpg

1e22b017.jpg

06bd74cf.jpg

e46efb97.jpg

07aef86d.jpg

Birr Castle
d47cac5f.jpg

The Great Telescope built in 1840 by the third Earl of Rosse
72edace3.jpg

Traffic in Ennis
93d5b0f1.jpg

The last gasp of the Celtic Tiger...
7758e572.jpg

Thanks for lookin

It´s so beautyful there! I would love to visit Ireland sometime soon:)
Thanx for sharing your pics,its allways fun to "visit" new places from the comfort of your own livingroom:p

The cliffs of Moher are just amazing aren't they! Great photos. Thanks for sharing. How did the girlies get on on holiday? Did they enjoy it? Were you able to bring them everywhere?

The cliffs of Moher are just amazing aren't they! Great photos. Thanks for sharing. How did the girlies get on on holiday? Did they enjoy it? Were you able to bring them everywhere?

We stayed in our next door neighbours holiday home which is right behind his Mums house. She looked after the girlies when we visited Bunratty Castle and Birr Castle Demense.

Other than that , the girls came everywhere with us and they loved it.
They got lots of attention and "oohs" and "aaahhs" from everyone.

Glad you all had a great time! The photos are just spectacular! We are hoping one day during our anniversary to travel Europe. Ireland is one of the places I would love to visit!

Boy it's been years since I was out at the Cliffs of Moher. What is the new interpretive centre and area around there like? Looks like you got at least one nice sunny day. Always wanted to go see the telescope at Trim.

Claire, that looks absolutely stunning. What a wonderful place to visit and of course the girlies got oooohed, and ahhhed. :) They are gorgeous :lotsaluv:

Oh what an absolutely beautiful place.......it reminds me so much of my beautiful Scotland!!!
The photographs are beautiful!!!

Hey claire,
It's great to see your girls looking so great! What a lovely idea to bring them away to a holiday home with you. We were at a wedding in France a little while ago and they are SO dog friendly over there. All the hotels take dogs, they have water bowls on the streets and in restaurants for dogs and you see them in shops, everywhere! It would be lovely if we were so dog friendly over here too.

Back