PDA

View Full Version : I'm New!

lala2332
5th August 2008, 02:39 PM
A girl on another forum saw my avatar of my cav and suggested this site! Its amazing

I'm a law student and I bought a Cavalier in February. He is almost 8 months old. His name is Winston and he is a black and tan.

I had a cav. growing up, Merlin (a blenheim), so when it was time to get my own dog, I just knew I had to have a cavalier!

I'll have to read on how to post pictures and add some pictures of him!

ice-cavi
5th August 2008, 06:06 PM
Welcome.Looking forward to hear about and see pics of Winston the B/T :)

Cleo's Person
5th August 2008, 06:20 PM
icon_welcome to the board! Looking forward to seeing lots of photos of Winston once you work it out.

Shelli
5th August 2008, 10:17 PM
icon_welcome Cant wait to see some pics :snap:

Ponyprincess
5th August 2008, 10:33 PM
Hi! I'm new too, just came across this forum searching cavalier websites. I've been a proud cav. owner for 2 1/2 years. I've been in love with the breed for years, and at the first opportunity I had I got my own. she is the most wonderful little girl ever. everyone in my family adores her too, she's very spoiled!!

Cathy T
5th August 2008, 11:11 PM
Hi and welcome. How neat that someone saw your avatar and guided you here. You'll find this is a great place for information and just to talk about Cavaliers. Fun that you grew up with a Cavalier and now have one of you own.

Lozzy100
5th August 2008, 11:28 PM
Hi and welcome to cavalier talk, I am owned by 4 lovely cavvies, i have star who is 4 and is a lovely tri girl and then Lola who is again a tri and who is 3 and half, then i have Kc who is my black and tan boy and he is 19 months, then i have a baby who is Tia and she is 6 months old and a ruby....looking forward to getting to know you and seeing pics of your babies

Hugs Loz n gang