• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm New!

lala2332

A girl on another forum saw my avatar of my cav and suggested this site! Its amazing

I'm a law student and I bought a Cavalier in February. He is almost 8 months old. His name is Winston and he is a black and tan.

I had a cav. growing up, Merlin (a blenheim), so when it was time to get my own dog, I just knew I had to have a cavalier!

I'll have to read on how to post pictures and add some pictures of him!

Hi! I'm new too, just came across this forum searching cavalier websites. I've been a proud cav. owner for 2 1/2 years. I've been in love with the breed for years, and at the first opportunity I had I got my own. she is the most wonderful little girl ever. everyone in my family adores her too, she's very spoiled!!

Hi and welcome. How neat that someone saw your avatar and guided you here. You'll find this is a great place for information and just to talk about Cavaliers. Fun that you grew up with a Cavalier and now have one of you own.

Hi and welcome to cavalier talk, I am owned by 4 lovely cavvies, i have star who is 4 and is a lovely tri girl and then Lola who is again a tri and who is 3 and half, then i have Kc who is my black and tan boy and he is 19 months, then i have a baby who is Tia and she is 6 months old and a ruby....looking forward to getting to know you and seeing pics of your babies

Hugs Loz n gang

Back