PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baffled

-leah-
5th August 2008, 01:53 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080805/twl-booger-the-pit-bull-is-back-all-five-41f21e0.html

I really don't know what to say about this, I'm amazed but slightly disturbed at the same time.

daveoirl
5th August 2008, 05:00 PM
That is just......odd. Don't know what to say really, the way she says that one day she hopes everyone can clone their deceased pets?!

I mean.....yes, it is heart breaking when you lose a pet, but to then clone it and start over again.........speechless.

ice-cavi
5th August 2008, 05:05 PM
In my opinion that is really unethic.
But I´m not really surprised,the speed science is going with today:it was only a matter of time before demands like this would come(and be fulfilled!)

Shelli
5th August 2008, 09:20 PM
I heard about that on the radio today...its definately strange :roll:

laram
6th August 2008, 12:07 AM
Wow! I'm just amazed that someone would really be comforted by cloning their pet. :eek:

I love Sammy so much and I would feel bad to just replace him with a Sammy-clone when he passes away (after many years :xfngr:). I'd much rather remember him fondly as his unique self and adopt a new pup.

Bizarre!

*Pauline*
6th August 2008, 12:18 AM
She sold her house to pay for it too! :eek:

Cathy Moon
6th August 2008, 01:41 AM
Wow! I'm just amazed that someone would really be comforted by cloning their pet. :eek:

I love Sammy so much and I would feel bad to just replace him with a Sammy-clone when he passes away (after many years :xfngr:). I'd much rather remember him fondly as his unique self and adopt a new pup.

Bizarre!
I feel the same way you do.

That is just weird.