• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm Baffled

That is just......odd. Don't know what to say really, the way she says that one day she hopes everyone can clone their deceased pets?!

I mean.....yes, it is heart breaking when you lose a pet, but to then clone it and start over again.........speechless.

In my opinion that is really unethic.
But I´m not really surprised,the speed science is going with today:it was only a matter of time before demands like this would come(and be fulfilled!)

Wow! I'm just amazed that someone would really be comforted by cloning their pet. :eek:

I love Sammy so much and I would feel bad to just replace him with a Sammy-clone when he passes away (after many years :xfngr:). I'd much rather remember him fondly as his unique self and adopt a new pup.

Bizarre!

Wow! I'm just amazed that someone would really be comforted by cloning their pet. :eek:

I love Sammy so much and I would feel bad to just replace him with a Sammy-clone when he passes away (after many years :xfngr:). I'd much rather remember him fondly as his unique self and adopt a new pup.

Bizarre!
I feel the same way you do.

That is just weird.

Back