• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

determined

chloe'sdee

Here are pictures of Chloe REALLY working hard on her new treats in her kong.:lol:

After a while I put her ears in a scrunchie because they were soooo wet...
2738641698_8d789d4e31.jpg

:yuk:she was very sloppy
2737804287_8daa077f25.jpg

2737804765_db8f869ecc.jpg

"please some help here"
2737805199_a9cb41698b.jpg

she didn't give up
2738645104_8d47d2c43d.jpg

she did get it out in the end
and was very satisfied. I didn't take
pics of it. but here are a few of her with her best
friend...
2624941242_80545487a9.jpg

how cute are they????
2624940384_3c1d8aac31_b.jpg

2624939276_73bcd861c9_b.jpg

Her ears are just beautiful. That is so funny to see them up in a scrunchie!! :D Looks like she had a blast with her new Kong stuffing. Very cute pictures of her with her little buddy. Awwwww!

Her ears are just beautiful. That is so funny to see them up in a scrunchie!! :D Looks like she had a blast with her new Kong stuffing. Very cute pictures of her with her little buddy. Awwwww!

I try so hard to keep her ears nice, it's not easy. The yorkie is my neighbors dog, her name is Sasha and she is forever hanging off of chloe's ears:rolleyes: They are her favorite thing to hang on to... We are lucky to have great neighbors who let us take Sasha daily, so Chloe has a great friend. (and we don't have any extra food or vet billsicon_whistling)

Great pics - glad she got all the treats out without you having to stick your fingers in there. I always have to help Minnie with her large kong :grnyuk:

Aaawww great pics,she is really working hard! cant wait to get ruby a kong it will keep her busy:p

hehe i done the scrunchy thing with angel once but im hoping to get ear protectors for mealtimes only my moody mother made me miss the auction lol:rolleyes:

your pups are too cute and you cav reminds me alot of angel in the second to last pic :)

Back