• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone!!

Ponyprincess

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and my cav Anastasia. she's just turned 2 in Feb. I had no idea that such a little dog could have so much personality! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and their dogs:)
picture.php

picture.php

Hi & icon_welcome to you and Anastasia. She adorable :lotsaluv: Looking forward to seeing more photos.

icon_welcome What a beautiful Ruby you have. The cat is cute too! You will love this forum- it's very addicting!!! lol

Hi

A big hello and what a beautiful ruby she seems to ooze personality and glamour she does indeed look a superdog . And also to say my younger brother lives in your part of the world IE Chevvy Chase MD so another big Hi from him unfortunately for him hes cavless only pussy cats gerbils and fish .(y)

I love the name Anastasia!! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I love the picture of her and the cat, especially have the cat has her/his arm wrapped around Anastasia's front leg....making sure she doesn't get away :)

Back