PDA

View Full Version : What is a kong????

littlelady
6th August 2008, 09:54 PM
Hi all, I have been a member for a while i have seen you all say about kongs, I have never heard of them what are they???? Dont forget im in a sleepy valley in wales;) and we only know about sheep:rolleyes:

Lozzy100
6th August 2008, 09:58 PM
Hi Hun

A kong is a rubber toy that you fill with paste or mince and give the dog to chew on and get the yummy stuff out of, i am sure someone will be along with a pic, you can buy them from the net and PAH sell them x

ppotterfield
6th August 2008, 10:18 PM
Here is the link to The Kong Company: http://www.kongcompany.com/. For busy puppies and dogs who remain chewers these are the best!!! :rah:

littlelady
6th August 2008, 11:14 PM
Thankyou, I have never heard of them!! I will see if i can get them at pets at home.:thmbsup:

CavyMom
6th August 2008, 11:38 PM
They're great, I wouldn't be without them, you can stuff them with all sorts of things, and they make a great way to occupy a dog when you leave the house!! I freeze things in them in the summer, and give them in the afternoon to help the dogs cool off.

Rocky and James
8th August 2008, 11:16 AM
i have one but rocky doesnt seem to like them but im sure if he chewed it he would love it but i dont know how?

Ste
8th August 2008, 12:45 PM
Kongs are the only things that get me a few minutes peace and quiet in the evenings :D

casshon
8th August 2008, 01:51 PM
Kongs are the only things that get me a few minutes peace and quiet in the evenings :D

:xctly: They are the best invention :). I put a biscuit and some low fat cream cheese in the kong and freeze them. I do them in batches and the girls get one every morning and sometimes in the evening.

littlelady
8th August 2008, 11:07 PM
I have looked at my local pet store cant see them, does anyone know where i can get them from???? Im in the wales in the uk.:p

Ste
8th August 2008, 11:24 PM
Here you go :)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/askdetail?query=kong&proxyStyle=&client=&ssite=&num=&start=

littlelady
8th August 2008, 11:49 PM
Thankyou will order from that site:p