• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

please how do i get my pups pics on here

hi people im new here ..just wondered how i get pics of me lil boy junior cav on

Hi sweet if you put your pics in photobucket , you can then cut and copy your pics in here x..sorry i am useless at explaining things, if you like i would be happy to post them for you, if you would like to send me them via email xx

pics :)

ive sent three of my cav one pic has the other doggie on ..shes a chiuahhua ..just liked the pic :) will u let me know when its done ..its much appreciated

Here is the ONE and ONLY Junior...aww what a babe magnet he is x

1.jpg

2.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

thanks alot

that was nice of ya thanks ....one more Question ..how do i get them on my profile for example next to my name wen i post ?

i still have not managed to get a pic up by my name...lol so your one up on me there lol..no worries if you type in photobucket on google, then register for an account its free, then you upload your pics from your pc, you will see a list or urls near the pic once uploaded, go to the one that says forums etc, then copy and paste in here, xx

Back