PDA

View Full Version : Tri rescue, Many Tears.

Alison_Leighfield
7th August 2008, 05:14 PM
Lou Lou-Belle, a lovely 6yr old Tri, an ex breeding girl, needs a lovely home....

Alison.

Davy
10th August 2008, 12:19 AM
Lou Lou Belle is now being fostered in Essex

Many tears rescue (http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/)

(http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=46987&view=findpost&p=2562859)Lou Lou Belle (http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=46987&view=findpost&p=2562859)page on dogpages

11-08-08 FOSTER UPDATE

Lou-Lou is a very special sweet little girl. Petite and dainty but so very scared. Lou-Lou stays wherever you put her and doesn't walk anywhere or make a sound. If you pick her up and take her into the garden she will trot back to her bed immediately or hide underneath the nearest tree. If you put her on your lap she will stay there and tremble for a few minutes and then you can feel her start to relax.

She doesn't eat or drink very much and has to be encouraged. Because of this Lou-Lou will really need somebody that is home most of the day with another gentle dog for her to watch and learn from.

Lou-Lou is fine with my other three cavaliers they pay her little visits to say hello and then leave her to rest. My youngest cavalier (12 months old) does try chatting and playing around her but Lou-Lou isn't ready to join in yet. I have bathed her and she just sat and let me do it - she does give me a wag of the tail now - but this little lady is a long way from being a dog that will run to greet you at the door, play or go for walks - she needs a lot of love and patience.

Jasperxxgabby
12th August 2008, 10:57 PM
That update about Lou-Lou is just so heartbreaking wishing that she'll find her special home very very soon, she is beautiful.

*Pauline*
12th August 2008, 11:22 PM
Poor girl. I often wonder if I would be good enough to foster. I know you lot would help me but I really think all I can offer is love and I'm at home nearly all the time. This girl is already in foster.

brotymo
13th August 2008, 03:46 AM
that is heart-breaking. The only happy part is that the awful part of her life is over. I just hope she is able to relax and enjoy the good life her forever home will bring her.

CavyMom
13th August 2008, 06:23 AM
How very tragic, I've had several rescue dogs come in like that and it breaks my heart every time, but the joy of seeing a dog like that finally break through it's shell and understand it's now in a good place where nothing will hurt it or abuse it again is SOOO rewarding, I hope poor Lou-Lou Belle gets that understanding soon and finds a forever home who will treat her as the special, wonderful little cav she is, what a beautiful girl!

misty
13th August 2008, 08:55 AM
Poor girl. I often wonder if I would be good enough to foster. I know you lot would help me but I really think all I can offer is love and I'm at home nearly all the time. This girl is already in foster.

Pauline, if you wonder if you're good enough to foster, I'd say you're probably ready :).

Alison_Leighfield
13th August 2008, 11:58 AM
I agree on that one! :)

Alison.

Louisma
21st August 2008, 10:29 AM
Hi everyone

I haven't been on for a while I was too busy fostering LouLou Belle :)

Your postings were all wonderful and I just thought I would let you know that she has gone to a lovely home with some friends of mine - so she will still be mixing with my three dogs and I will see her every weekend as well.

Myself and friends have a holiday home on the same site so I will be able to keep her in my life forever too!

She really is such a beautiful beautiful girl and one of the things that I hadnt put on the site was that she had hardly any teeth bless her.

She is now living with a Nan, Grandad, Mum and 3yr old little girl, two cats and one kitten. Nan is in a wheelchair and LouLou loves to sit on her lap or cuddle with the kitten:)

karenc
21st August 2008, 11:26 AM
Thats lovely news. I pray they all find loving homes,afterall thats all they want -someone to take the time to care and show them love.:lotsaluv: