• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone!

cherspringsteen

Hi! I just discovered this website and I am going to try to "blog" for the first time! I know NOTHING about blogging, but my students talk about it all the time so I thought I would give it a try.

I am the proud owner of Miss Juliet, my little sweetie Cavalier. I got her when she was 8 weeks old--she is now 2 and a half and she is the love of my life! I don't know how I existed without her.

So, I'm hoping to make some Cavalier owner friends. I hope to hear from some of you out there. Maybe you can help me become a blogger!!! My students will be so proud!

1 of each?

Oh--you have one of each color???? How fun!!! I want to get a sister for Juliet, but I'm so busy as a teacher that I'm not sure how I would work that in. I'm sure they keep you buys!

Back