• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good Vets in Dublin?

Pinky

Hi All. I wanted to get some opinions and to see if anyone knows of any good Vet clinics that would have some experience with the Cavalier breed in the Dublin region. I'm living in Phoenix Park but have a car so travelling is no problem it would just be handy if it was near in case of emergency. I'm getting my Cavalier tomorrow. He is 13 weeks old and needs his next vaccinations on Sat so I need to find somewhere soon. Not sure if we are allowed to display Vet names, anyone know if it's ok?

Hi,Karlin had a link on here to the vet she uses, im not sure but i think that was in the dublin area, I know they would have good knowledge of cavs as karlin uses them.:p

They are very up on all breed health issues. They have branches in Blanch, Palmerstown, Glasnevin and Clontarf.

Back