• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy

Pinky

DSC09582JPGresize.jpg
DSC09584JPGresize.jpg
Myfirstbath.jpg
Imsocute.jpg
clairebashall
C:%5CMy%20Pictures%5CRecent%5C2008-08%20puppies%20first%20week%5CResize%5CI%27m%20so%20cute

Hope this works. He is 13 weeks old and just so cute! We only brought him home late last night so this is his first day. He is so good and we love him so much already!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see the pics Pinky - though it could be my work restrictions - I'm sure puppy is a cutie anyway:)

Suesitna Yukon Quest

I know that face! I should I delivered him! His mom is the Blenheim on my avatar and grandma is the tri-color. He is from Lacye's first litter. I have placed him with someone who will love and care for him as well as I would. That was important as he was my favorite from the litter. Looks are deceiving, he isn't the mischevious one, he is the gentle sweetheart.

His daddy is Guy in the March 2008 calendar photo.

trysti:lotsaluv:

He's stunning. I love that little spot on his nose too:lotsaluv:. Off to see what Guy looks like in the calander...;) Congratulations.

aww, he is so precious! I love the way they look at you when they are lying there on the floor with their big, soulful eyes

Just moving this to the puppy pics section. You might want to try a slightly smaller size image for future posts -- it is actually hard to view such large images on smaller screens and they take quite a long time to load for anyone not on a fast broadband connection. (y) The next size down is probably a little better as an option.

PS Another name is fine -- normally you don't use the formal name for much of anything unless you show dogs -- but even show dogs have a call name used by the owner, and a kennel name for formal ID. :)

Back