• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Casey, AKA the "bear skin rug"

chloe92us

This is how she got her nickname...

2757185978_31857af2ac.jpg

2756361067_9c55de1e97.jpg

She looks comfy stretched out on the nice cool tile floor. Jato always lays like this ( I call him a froggy) when he does it.

Jasper lays like this to cool down, I could almost mistake Casey for Jasper;). Needless to say I think Casey is beautiful:).

We call them frog legs..
Especially Qwick with us goes to lay down like that whenever he's tired or feels like it..if you then talk to him, he only moves his eyes.. he's too lazy to lift his head then :D

We call them frog legs..
Especially Qwick with us goes to lay down like that whenever he's tired or feels like it..if you then talk to him, he only moves his eyes.. he's too lazy to lift his head then :D

Pippin does this too and he seems to just walk over and frog splat onto the floor!:)

Casey looks so cute and her markings make her look a lot like Sydney. Mom and Dad call it "froggy" at our house too. Just to let you know, it feels so good on our tummies, especially in the summer. We always prefer that our humans have a 50/50 house. 50% carpeted so we always have something to scratch our faces or wipe our mouths with, and 50% tile or wood so we have somewhere cool to stretch out on when it gets too warm.

Ruby and Sydney and Duncan in Virginia :paw:

Back