• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Puppy photos

Pinky

Here are some more photo's of the new 13 week old puppy
Here he is in his Puppia
DSC09599JPGresize.jpg

Here he is snuggling up to his Daddy's foot!
DSC09601JPGresize.jpg

And here he is sprawled out in his crate.
DSC09608JPGresize.jpg

I think it's a bit small for him now and we are getting a new one this weekend. Any idea of good size? This one measures H38 W39 D59 cm. He is only in it when he naps during the day and at night. He seems to love it though and always trots into in when he is feeling sleepy or has a nice treat! He is 4.6kg and measures 24 cm at the shoulder. Let me know what ye think!

sorry i cant help on the size of the crate coz i dont use one.. my girl is almost 5kg not sure on height coz shes sleeping and wont let me check but i heard crates are not supposed to be to big because they may soil it but im not sure coz ive never used one.. i used a travel cot for my chi until recently because she was sooo small maybe ask your vet or petstore??

btw he is gorgeous :) my girl is also a tri but she is 20months now :)

Back