• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crate size

Pinky

Hi all, I posted this with my photos but thought I would ask here too! I think our puppy crate is a bit small for him now and we are getting a new one this weekend. Any idea of good size? This one measures H38 W39 D59 cm. He is only in it when he naps during the day and at night. He seems to love it though and always trots into in when he is feeling sleepy or has a nice treat! He will be 14 weeks this weekend and he weighs 4.6kg and measures 24 cm at the shoulder.

Both my dogs have 24" crates as their beds.
My 2yr old Lucie is quite a sturdy dog and is above breed standard for height and weight.She is around 9kilos and 14"tall.
My 12 week old puppy Sasha is 2.6 kilos and very dainty.
I ordered 24" crates as thats what size i was recommended from the vet and crate companies.
Mine are not in all day (as i dont work and when i go out I take them with me or have someone watch them) in them and are able to stand up and turn around in them.
My 2 love their crates....its a place where they are never bothered by the kids!!!! A safe haven for them!

Hi

My three all have crates for bed size 24 " long x 18" wide x 26" high ,just actually got new vet bedding and new soft pillows to sooth them to sleep today ,when its all x three its quite a couple of bob.

Back