PDA

View Full Version : Poor Lucky

Ste
14th August 2008, 04:29 PM
This guy has been really pulling at my heart strings since I saw him earlier this week.

http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.com/law/crueltycases.htm

Cathy T
14th August 2008, 05:03 PM
Oh!! Poor little guy. His skin looks so painful. I could tell by looking at that beautiful but pitiful little face that he was a Cavalier. It's good that what he has is treatable and he's in good hands getting the care he needs. I know of a couple of Cavaliers that have looked similar (not that bad though!!) and are now beautiful furry creatures. Good luck to little Lucky.

Sue.k
14th August 2008, 06:51 PM
Oh my god, how can people do that to animals, I just cant believe that, the storys even further down were horrific!

mumto4
14th August 2008, 07:47 PM
ah that porr, poor lovely dog, what a trauma ...:(:(

Holly
16th August 2008, 02:05 AM
Oh my, that website is just heartbreaking. :(

Alison_Leighfield
16th August 2008, 09:05 AM
Thank heavens that he got picked up and brought to safety, with TLC and time I'm sure he will turn around. Good luck Lucky! x

Alison.

karenc
16th August 2008, 09:21 PM
Poor little lad I hope with the right treament and lots of TLC he regains his beautiful coat and finds a loving forever home. The other stories below are horrific , how can humans treat another being like that. God forgive them.:(

Cathy Moon
16th August 2008, 10:50 PM
Poor puppy! :( I hope we'll get to see photos as he recovers. I don't want to remember him that way.

I scrolled down and read a few more stories. Thanks heavens the poor dogs find their ways to this rescue!

Jay
24th August 2008, 07:14 PM
My two little cavalier rescues had scarcoptic mange when they were confiscated but not to the extent of this poor little guy. Their coats have grown in beautifully. (They are the black and tan and little ruby in my avatar photo). There was another little cavalier rescue who was almost as bad as this guy. He has a blog somewhere....but I can't find it. His coat grew in so beautifully, he didn't look like the same dog. With some TLC and good food, I have no doubts this little guy will be beautiful again. It sounds like he has a home waiting for him once he is clear. He seems like such a little love bug!
J.

murphy's mum
25th August 2008, 11:22 AM
Words just can't express how angry I feel. I cannot understand how anyone can put an animal through that suffering:(

At least he's in good hands, and hopefully will find his special forever home:)

cecily
25th August 2008, 11:27 AM
Oh what a hearbreaking website!
But it's also full of hope. They're doing a fantastic job down in Limerick. :flwr: