• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam has hurt is foot

Aileen

Sam has hurt is left foot we do not know what he has done he cannot walk very well we went to the vets last night and they gave him 2 injection one was for pain the other was a antibiotic the vet said to phone up this morning to let them know if he was better and he is not we are going back today about 4 please keep him in your thoughts today at 4
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Do you think it could be a grass seed? A friend of mines dog had one in it's paw and it travelled under the skin for an inch. It was cut out and the dog is fine now.

I donnot know we have been back to the vets and 2 of his toes are swollen he now has 2 more tablets to take and hopefully should be back to nomal by next week if I am not happy we will be back early than Friday
----Aileen and the gang (Barney--Jazzie---Sam)

Like Pauline said maybe he has something stuck in his paw. Sally had a thorn stuck in hers and was limping, once it was removed she was fine. I soaked her paw in warm water after with a tiny bit of salt and she was fine. Hope he recovers soon.

Like Pauline said maybe he has something stuck in his paw. Sally had a thorn stuck in hers and was limping, once it was removed she was fine. I soaked her paw in warm water after with a tiny bit of salt and she was fine. Hope he recovers soon.

I was just thinking about salt. Salt water really does take down swelling.

Hope Sam's paw is looking better today Aileen. As others have said, it would be no harm to bathe his paw in some warm salt water.
Get well soon Sam :hug:

Hope Sam is feeling better today . Plenty of Rest and cuddles and that paw will be better in no time .
Mimi and Heidi , Nifa & Rua send their best wishes .

Well here is a little update he is walking a little better we are taking the pushchair for him again just so I donnot carry him on Thursday after we had been to the vets I was carrying him back to the car when a young boy came and ask if I need some help it was so nice for him to ask
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Fingers and paws crossed for Sam.
Glad to hear his paw is a little better, please let us know how he gets on.

Back