• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update = Binne @ 4 months

AHM

Binne graduated with "honors" from puppy kindergarten last week. :) She is getting better with training but the teeth are still an issue. We had a little party last night when we discovered she had lost her first two baby teeth.

We're having so much fun with her! She has a great little personality and all the neighbors are in love with her. Here are a couple new photos. It's been fun watching her ticking and color develop.

binlay.jpg

binball.jpg

She is darling! I remember the first time I saw Dottie lie flat with her legs splayed behind her and I thought she was double jointed or something. I now realize that this is something that our Cavs just do.

Great pics!:snap:

Thanks! I can't imagine her ears will ever be so Tanya (or Mark! not sure who posted last.)

That's so funny there is a name for the frog legs pose. :)

Binne graduated with "honors" from puppy kindergarten last week. :) She is getting better with training but the teeth are still an issue. We had a little party last night when we discovered she had lost her first two baby teeth.

We're having so much fun with her! She has a great little personality and all the neighbors are in love with her. Here are a couple new photos. It's been fun watching her ticking and color develop.

binlay.jpg

binball.jpg
So cute. Makes me want another one. Oh, wait, I have a six month old mastiff puppy. He is a hundred pounds already. Finnigan, my cav and him are good buddies.
Do you think there is a difference from the Cavs that come from American and England. My Cav's parents are English and Finnigan looks different from the dogs bred here. His nose is slightly longer and his legs are really long.

Back