PDA

View Full Version : Penelope and Franklin Playtime

FranklinFreckles
18th August 2008, 05:12 AM
Not sure if we can embed videos here, so I'll just stick in a link to the video on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDOo8NoIK6c

Franklin is so sweet and gentle with his new little sister. I think getting a puppy has really helped him mature! Just a few days ago I was worried about how I would handle two dogs, and now I can't imagine having just one cavalier!

*hint hint nudge nudge to those considering a second!*

Mom of Jato
18th August 2008, 05:34 AM
Ohhhh-Awwww!!! They are so cute together. I am really considering adding a 2nd Cavalier to our family, in fact I am on (2) waiting lists for a little girl. Waiting to see if they will be show or pet puppies. Your video made me smile. :D

Cleo's Person
18th August 2008, 12:28 PM
Awwww! How cute!

Jasperxxgabby
19th August 2008, 12:32 AM
OMG how good is Franklin with Penelope, (I am jealous) Jasper's never that good with Gabby he's only two but he's like an old man:badgrin: enjoyed watching and found myself singing to the song :)

Cathy T
19th August 2008, 01:48 AM
That was so fun to watch!! I love how Franklin sits on her "chill little one". And she's all over the place!! I really enjoyed that. Give Franklin a great for me and tell him "good dog"!!

FranklinFreckles
19th August 2008, 07:37 AM
Thanks so much :lotsaluv:

He really is SUCH an amazing big brother! I am amazed at what he puts up with from her!

Really, seeing them together you would never guess he is still basically a puppy himself. He is getting PLENTY of praise and snuggles for being such a good boy!