• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

Carolina

:) Hello, My name is Carolina and I and my husband live at an estate an hour from Stockholm. Here we have cattle, fields with grain production, woods and a lake. It really is dog paradise. We have two ruby cavaliers, Totti who is almost 8 years old and Chili who is 12 weeks old also ruby. We also have a Main Coon cat called Khnum. Totti is always around us and since my husband works from home he is never alone. Totti is also a great hunting dog and his great joy is when the shooting season starts. Unfortunately Totti has had every possible calvalier ailment since he was little. Two months ago he was diagnosed with SM which has been devastating for all our family. Even worse, our new puppy Chili has been showing signs of the same decease and this has been a terrible disapointment. Chili is right now undergoing all kinds of examinations to determine if what he has is indeed SM. We hope of course that it is something else. Although I am not very optimistic. In spite of Totti's ailments, we have truly enjoyed his intelligent and wonderful company. He is a full member of our family and my husband's closest friend and companion.

Hi and welcome, sorry to read Totti's health problems and your worry over Chilli :xfngr: he will be okay,, I'm sure you'll find this board a wealth of information and support:). Looking forward to seeing pics:)

Hi, glad you found this site. It is a wonderful source of info and fun chats about our favorite little dogs! Welcome!

Back