• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lost Bonnie

BIZA

I lost Bonnie three months ago today and i cant believe how much it hurts still. I only had her a 11months she was 11 when i had her .She had cherry eye and dry eye,nearly deaf ,bad heart and liver trouble in other words a wreck but i loved her and she was so special but Bon had a sense of humour and has had the last laugh,she has searched high and low to find another wreck and sent me a 9yr old x stud dog. He has hardly any teeth had a dental and had most removed, he is wobbly the vet thinks he may be brain damaged and is learning the delights of sofas and beds demanding to be picked up and put on them as he cant jump. Does anyone else believe that your old dogs now at the bridge sent you something or am i just being stupid.

I personally don't believe in that but whatever gives you comfort :hug: I am so sorry you lost Bonnie. You sound like an angel taking on these dogs who need extra care. Would love to see pics of both dogs.

No Liz, you're not being stupid :hug:
My Rudee knew my heart would break when she left so she sent me TWO to take care of me. Gotta love my Rudeepoohs :lotsaluv:

:hug: :hug: I'm so sorry to hear of Bonnie's passing. You are so good to open your heart and home to these poor dogs who need to be especially loved in their old age. :flwr:

You are an angel yourself to seek out, adopt and love those dogs that most people wouldn't even consider. Bless you for giving these wonderful dogs comfort and a chance at a forever home, even though their time on this earth is short. You are giving them a chance to experience what every pet should have from day one.

What a wonderful 11 months Bonnie must have had with you!! She sounds like she was a wonderful girl and I'm sure she went to the bridge knowing what Love is.

I find great joy that there are people out there such as yourself Miss Liz. All defenseless creatures should be protected and loved, but those in great physical need are the most deserving. It is wonderful that you are giving them such sweet ends to their lives in order to go to their forever life happily. I understand why your heart still aches.

So sorry you are hurting over Bonnie. No dog will ever take her place, no matter how much you love them, but they will bring you their own dose of love. I do believe some odd things have happened that make it almost seem like our Pixie is sometimes still here. As long as we remember them, they live on within our memories. :flwr:

Back