• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella the wonder dog

Emma n Renco

Hi,

I am not sure if you know about Bella's story but when she came to us she walked very badly and had no strength from being locked in a cage for her life to have babies. Anyway, we've gone to hell and back with her and thought we were going to lose her on 2 occasions. Since the last 'incident' when she had an infected womb that was caught just in time. She's gone from strength to strength and is full of life now.

Anyway we nearly had a heart attack. We were both lying on the couch on a Sunday afternoon half snoozing and Bella jumped on top of us!!! from the floor. Now for a healthy normal dog - jumping that height is nothing as we know from Harvey. But Bella couldn't even stand on her back legs. So once she did it and scared us to death she was so excited that she jumped off and back on and continued this all night. It was so amazing to see, she also stands on her back legs to have a fuss. This doesn't go down well with Harvey who feels a great competition on his hands now but we love it.

If anyone has the opportunity to give a dog a new life please take it (although most people on here already do) but it's really true - you can teach a dog new tricks.... ;-)xxxxx

That is so sweet -- I am so happy for you and her! I can see why that would be so exciting. I'm so glad she has a wonderful life now. I wish all the mill mommas could get such a chance.

What a lovely story , Bella is lucky to have found her forever home . Now she's found her feet there will be no stopping her .
Mimi

Really happy fr you and Bella, I can just see her jumping on and off the sofa with a big excited smile on her face!

I am so happy to hear that Bella is doing so well. I remember her latest health scare. It sounds like now she is better than ever. :lotsaluv:

Back