• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 9th Birthday Maxxy

Maxxs_Mummy

As it's now tomorrow LOL. It is Maxx's 9th Birthday. he has given me and the rest of the family so much love over the years I can't imagine a day without him and his mischievious ways. He gets into more trouble now than he ever did - probably because he knows he gets away with it!

Will try and post some pics after we've been to bed - if I can get the camera to work....

Happy Birthday Maxxy Moooo!! :lotsaluv:

Hope your having a fantastic day!

Toby say's he would have loved to have come and seen you today and shared a biscuit with you but he is a bit poorly at the mo and is stopping with Uncle James for a few days!(y)

Amy, we are thinking of Tobes and wish him a speedy recovery. we both know he's in the most capable hands with Uncle James looking after him xxxxx

Uncle James will look after him very well....he is a very, very, very, nice, young, good looking vet!!!

Lucky Donna and Amy :)

Alison.

Wow, a wonderful age -- I didn't realise he was a senior; time flies past! A happy bday Maxx!

Uncle James will look after him very well....he is a very, very, very, nice, young, good looking vet!!!

Lucky Donna and Amy :)

Alison.

LMAO He's not actually that much younger than we are - I think he's just aging well because he hasn't got kids hahahaha. But yes, we do adore him in every way and so i think does every single other one of his clients - except my neighbour who has a GSD and james told him to get a 'proper dog like a Cavalier' - he was joking but neighbour took it seriously :rolleyes::rotfl:

Wow, a wonderful age -- I didn't realise he was a senior; time flies past! A happy bday Maxx!

Yup, I don't think he'll ever grow up though. He'll always be a puppy at heart, bless him :):l*v:

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Happy 9th Birthday Maxx!! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
Lovely to have you back, Donna!:flwr:

Now I've posted on both of Maxx's threads.:D

LOL Thanks Cathy :) Maxx says thank you too. He was thoroughly spoiled yesterday, bless him - he's worth it though x

Back