PDA

View Full Version : Happy 9th Birthday Maxxy

Maxxs_Mummy
21st August 2008, 01:31 AM
As it's now tomorrow LOL. It is Maxx's 9th Birthday. he has given me and the rest of the family so much love over the years I can't imagine a day without him and his mischievious ways. He gets into more trouble now than he ever did - probably because he knows he gets away with it!

Will try and post some pics after we've been to bed - if I can get the camera to work....

Charleen
21st August 2008, 10:51 AM
:hppybdy: MAXX :mexwav:

karenc
21st August 2008, 11:18 AM
Happy Birthday Maxxy. Hope you have a special day :hppybdy:

Cleo's Person
21st August 2008, 11:38 AM
:hppybdy@ Maxx. Hope it's a great one!

Maxxs_Mummy
21st August 2008, 12:48 PM
:thnx: again. He now has TWO Birthday threads LOL

blue_star
21st August 2008, 01:43 PM
Happy Birthday Maxxy Moooo!! :lotsaluv:

Hope your having a fantastic day!

Toby say's he would have loved to have come and seen you today and shared a biscuit with you but he is a bit poorly at the mo and is stopping with Uncle James for a few days!:thmbsup:

Maxxs_Mummy
21st August 2008, 02:15 PM
Amy, we are thinking of Tobes and wish him a speedy recovery. we both know he's in the most capable hands with Uncle James looking after him xxxxx

Alison_Leighfield
21st August 2008, 02:23 PM
Uncle James will look after him very well....he is a very, very, very, nice, young, good looking vet!!!

Lucky Donna and Amy :)

Alison.

brid kenny
21st August 2008, 04:46 PM
HAppy Birthday Max!

Karlin
21st August 2008, 05:52 PM
Wow, a wonderful age -- I didn't realise he was a senior; time flies past! A happy bday Maxx!

Elaine 2
21st August 2008, 10:28 PM
:hppybdy:Happy 9th birthday Maxxy :jump:

Maxxs_Mummy
21st August 2008, 11:12 PM
Uncle James will look after him very well....he is a very, very, very, nice, young, good looking vet!!!

Lucky Donna and Amy :)

Alison.

LMAO He's not actually that much younger than we are - I think he's just aging well because he hasn't got kids hahahaha. But yes, we do adore him in every way and so i think does every single other one of his clients - except my neighbour who has a GSD and james told him to get a 'proper dog like a Cavalier' - he was joking but neighbour took it seriously :rolleyes::rotfl:

Wow, a wonderful age -- I didn't realise he was a senior; time flies past! A happy bday Maxx!

Yup, I don't think he'll ever grow up though. He'll always be a puppy at heart, bless him :):l*v:

Cathy Moon
22nd August 2008, 03:23 AM
:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Happy 9th Birthday Maxx!! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
Lovely to have you back, Donna!:flwr:

Now I've posted on both of Maxx's threads.:D

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd August 2008, 09:17 AM
LOL Thanks Cathy :) Maxx says thank you too. He was thoroughly spoiled yesterday, bless him - he's worth it though x