PDA

View Full Version : SEVEN cavaliers at Many Tears.

Alison_Leighfield
21st August 2008, 04:31 PM
SEVEN Cavaliers at Many Tears Rescue.

One tiny eight wk puppy, a small 1yr old Blenheim, a young Black/Tan, and other older 4-5 yr old Blenheims all ex breeding girls, all looking for homes.

Alison.

Fiddichs
21st August 2008, 08:53 PM
If you live in ireland how do you go about adopting one of these?

Siani
21st August 2008, 09:52 PM
Many Tears is less than 20 miles from me. Once I've got Clancy settled, I may visit them in a couple of months' time, and get another Cav. I think I may have fallen for Cavs in a big way :lotsaluv:.

misty
21st August 2008, 10:45 PM
I don't think Many Tears would be able to rehome to Ireland. :(

littlelady
21st August 2008, 11:51 PM
So sad! I did fill in a form never heard from them, I wonder if my form reached them?! Im in wales im sure thats where many tears are, i would love to visit them but i know i would have at least 12 dogs behind me!!! and i would keep everyone!:lotsaluv:

Siani
22nd August 2008, 09:14 AM
You're probably better off giving Many Tears a call on 01269 843084, or emailing them at sw.vanatta@virgin.net. If you sent the form in by snail mail - I used to live about three miles away from Many Tears, and the local mail service often used to do daft things like losing my mail, or posting it through the wrong door five miles away. If it was a web form - they don't always reach their destinations.

Alison_Leighfield
22nd August 2008, 04:10 PM
..the little young ones and the B/T are being home checked :) also the older Tri and an older Blenheim :) ....so just a few more homes for the older Blenheim ex breeding girlies needed now.

Alison.