• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

scottish kennel club show

Lozzy100

Is there anyone here who is going to show in scotland on sunday 21st august?

We are camping over at the show ground tomorrow night, and getting Tia and Kc eye tested on sat then showing on sunday ...wish us luck as i think we will need it..lol

Was wondering who else will be showing ??

Hi
Where is the show??? And what time is it at???
Is it this sun??? the 24th???
And what kind of eye testing is it???

Thanks

sorry hun just got back, been away for aweek, it was the scottish show on the 24th, kc got a VHC and he was shown on the sunday, it was a real tough show, the eye testing was done under the new scheme, where they put drops in their eyes then you wait awhile, where they turn down the lights and look into them, they are looking for 5 different conditions that cavvies suffer from, Both kc and tia are clear...phew, i have to send of their certificate of ownership as i forgot it, then they will stamp it and send me the certs for them for proof.

Tia did not get a place, but this was her very first show as she has only just turned 6 months, she was really good. will post pics soon x

Not sure if my OH managed to get any pics, as he was told of for taking pics, because of that programme that was aired and we have a huge camera they thought he was from the press..lol.

wow thats good what class was he win in loz ?

good news re eye test well done :)

wow thats good what class was he win in loz ?

good news re eye test well done :)

He was in two classes lisa, he went in the novelty and novice, he won the novice, there was some real good dogs there, i am now wanting a blenhium after seeing some stunning dogs there, i have spoken to some breeders there..lol

nige only managed to get one pic of us:( as he was told off, we have abig nikon dslr camera and unfortunately the programme on breeders was aired the day before the show, so some cavvie showers there was alittle on edge when he pulled out the camera. he did try and explain he was taking pics of his own cav, but they asked him nicely to stop..:( will post the pic once i have taken a pic of kc with his little rosette and card...hehe. there was a georgous black and tan dog there that came 4th infront of us, the coat was just so lovely and very long and silky. Everyone there was just so kind to us and gave me pointers and tips in showing...so glad i went as i made lots of new friends too x

did you realise you were stood next to Ted Rogerson from Rabymar he got the 4th out of the 5 shown with Rabymar untouchable (luca) he was telling me about the class and the numbers etc....

you will find that people will be edgey after the show i guess they are bound to be

Last edited:
yes i knew who he was, a few peeps mentioned him to me :) the judge spoke with me whilst he was going over kc, and told me to get our faces known...as we are still new to this. He made a lovely comment on tia too :) he was such a lovely man and one i will be definately going under again x

Just wanted to say congrats on the show(y)! I bet you have the "show-bug" now :)
Id love to see your photo of kc :)

I have lots of shows lined up...lol does this answer your question, i only have the one pic of me with kc but its not very good...my OH does not know how to work my camera..lol will upload it soon x

This is me with kc, its not very good, buts it the only pic that you could see, as the others were all BLACK...lol

DSC_7055.jpg

Back