• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

Devilica

Hi,

My name is Jo, I have 2 cavaliers and live in north Gloucestershire.

Fern is 16 months old, blenheim, and was so nervous of other dogs that we brought forward our plans of getting another one.

Tilly is 15 months, tri, and much calmer than Fern.

Tilly has helped Fern to see that she is actually a dog, and although Fern would still rather be with humans, she can now happily interact with other dogs without hiding behind the nearest item of furniture.

Unfortunately we are now waiting for sept 4th when Tilly will have her MRI scan as she has been symptomatic of SM for over 6 months.

IMG_3080.jpg

Tilly, Fern and my daughter Loren last summer.

Welcome you have beautiful dogs..best wishes for some positive news from tilly's scan.

icon_welcome to the board. Both your dogs are absolutely gorgeous. :xfngr: :xfngr: all goes well with Tilly's scan.

Awww, what a beautiful picture. All three are just adorable. Keep us posted on Tilly's MRI, :xfngr: for her.

Hi and icon_welcome Tilly and Fern are adorable, Hoping that Tilly's results will be positive news. Lovely pic of Tilly, Fern and your little girl:)

Back