• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The long and the short of it...

cecily

Ok I've officially got Posting Addiction Syndrome, but this will be my last for at least 24 hours I promise :lpy:

I did think this was funny. Dougal takes up more than double the amount of space Dora does! Granted, she is curled up and he's splayed out with frog legs, but still.
Also Dougal is a bit embarrassed about the size of his bum in the picture (especially beside such a skinny minnie) and would like me to remind you that it is mostly hair :D

DSCF1443.jpg

Friends already :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
DSCF1439.jpg

Wow Dougal sure IS hairy! I haven't seen him in ages now. :lol: They certainly are getting along too -- that's wonderful. :)

Don't apologise for posting lots of photos of such gorgeous doggies!!! I'm delighted to see that they are getting on well together. More pics please!

Back