• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

newbie in galway

:phi im claire new here and new too ireland, moved too galway from london 3 weeks ago,
i have a 4 year old blen boy leo, who is a fly catcher and also suspected sm
13 year old siamese cat, and 3 bengal cats and 2 daughters age 14 and 10. single so this lot keeps me busy!!

found this site after looking at the horrific programme on the bbc, i saw it on you tube. the whole family realised leo is displaying symtoms of sm,
yet too get various tests too see what is happening with my furry sausage!!
anyway hi too everyone and all your furry family
xx claire:mexwav:

Hi from Dungarvan,we moved over here from Brighton about 9 yrs ago.Soon to open boarding kennels.We have done well here and at last settling down,it took me about 3 yrs.I miss Brighton,but not the UK as a whole.

i can understand, you missing brighton its lovely, galway actually reminds me of the lanes in brighton a bit.
as for the u.k wild horses could not drag me back there!!
glad you have done well and settled, still early days for me but im here for good and love it!!

Welcome to you and hope Leo is going to be okay. Either way, alot of wonderful information and support here for you.(y)

Welcome to all of you!!!:rah:
So sorry to hear about Leo!!

Does anybody have the address link of this horrific film on You Tube??.......unfortunately being in Italy I miss out on all these intresting programmes!!!!

sorry to hear about your concerns with leo, keep your hopes up it may not be as bad as you think. I have been a little worried about my wee one after watching that awful programme and everytime he scratches i am getting paranoid, but maybe thats all it is just wait and see, all the best anyway:xfngr:

Back