• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1000 being freed from W.VA puppy mill

Sad...so very, very sad that humans can do this to animals all for the sake of money. Those innocent little faces just break my heart. I'm glad the operation is now shut down, and :xfngr: they get lots of loving people to help give these dogs a better way of life.

Im so happy that the authorities have closed down these puppy mills, long may it continue. I hope in the UK they do the same. Good luck to all those dogs and puppies I pray they all find loving homes and have long happy lives.

Sad, sad, sad, but not surprised. People sell drugs, run prostitution rings for the mighty$$$ too.

Glad they closed them down. A lot of dog owners are just not aware of the cruelty of those puppy mills. In fact, a few of my neighbors bought their dogs (not Cav.) from local pet stores.

Thank God they got all those poor animals out. I hope those people can be prosecuted :x and prevented from starting up all over again.

Back