• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Stairstep cavaliers

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was heading upstairs with my phone and a cup of coffee -- of course all the dogs had come partway down the stairs from my office to see if I was staying down, or returning back up. I had to stop and get a picture with the phone, as they were all lined up step by step, waiting! :lol:

2796265106_29fbac7958.jpg

From the top they are Jaspar, Leo, Lucy, and scruffball Lily.

that is an amazing picture :D

You'd think they know in which order.. blenheim - tri - blenheim - tri - male - male -female - female

I think they are intelligent on top of being adorable :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: Karlin, that's a fabulous picture!! Definitely a keeper. I'd love stairs that looked like that, It is funny how they organised themselves in patterns though isn't it?!

Ah! that's a lovely sight :lotsaluv: my two always wait at the top of the stairs to see if I'm gonna go back up again - always makes me smile :D

What a great picture! I'm so glad you grabbed your camera and captured that. And look at those hairy dogs!! Boy they have some gorgeous coats on them.

Great photo. When i had lily for the week she slept on the stairs one night. She looked so cute. She was supposed to be in the kitchen but she snook out. Her snores woke me up!!!

That is definitely one to frame! They are all beautiful - Jaspar looks so angelic - like he's in a deep sleep :lotsaluv:

Back