PDA

View Full Version : Baby pictures of Cleo

Cleo's Person
25th August 2008, 04:37 PM
I found these recently when spring cleaning (I know a bit late!) the house. The picture quality is terrible as they were taken on a disposable camera. I finally got around to scanning them into the computer, and created an album on my profile with them (I'm beginning to get good at this computer thing!).

Here's the link:
http://board.cavaliertalk.com/album.php?albumid=89

Thanks for looking.

ice-cavi
25th August 2008, 06:47 PM
What a sweet baby she was:luv:She looks alot like "herself today"only the ears are much longer:)

Cleo's Person
25th August 2008, 07:18 PM
What a sweet baby she was:luv:She looks alot like "herself today"only the ears are much longer:)

Thanks! :) I agree, the biggest change in her is the length of her ears!

Jasperxxgabby
25th August 2008, 07:23 PM
OMG so cute, I love her first day home picture:lotsaluv: she was/is so adorable:)

luv my wiggle butts
25th August 2008, 08:20 PM
She is so adorable! I love the picture of her sleeping on top of the pile of clothes ;) Mine do that too, the second I put clothes anywhere they can get to them, they lie on top!

karenc
25th August 2008, 08:42 PM
Aw she is pretty, her ears are fab.:)

*Pauline*
25th August 2008, 09:34 PM
Those were lovely Tanya, I loved the one on the red cushions.

Cleo's Person
25th August 2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks guys! She hasn't changed at all. She always sits on the laundry - preferably on the clean ironed laundry if she gets half a chance. Pauline, she has those red cushions wrecked, she pulled the tassles off them and loves pulling them around the floor and throwing the all over the place! They look a bit shabby after 2 years of this abuse, but she loves them - tries to sleep with a bit of herself on them if possible, to the point of dragging them to where she wants to sleep on the floor, organising them just so, climbing on top and snoozing - so I haven't replaced them yet.

*Pauline*
25th August 2008, 11:37 PM
Pauline, she has those red cushions wrecked, she pulled the tassles off them and loves pulling them around the floor and throwing the all over the place! They look a bit shabby after 2 years of this abuse, but she loves them - tries to sleep with a bit of herself on them if possible, to the point of dragging them to where she wants to sleep on the floor, organising them just so, climbing on top and snoozing - so I haven't replaced them yet.

Aww bless her!