PDA

View Full Version : more healing thoughts for Sam

Aileen
25th August 2008, 09:05 PM
Over the last day or two my little Sam is having trouble walking on one of is back legs he cannot put any weight on it we are off to the vets first thing in the morning
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

pippa
25th August 2008, 09:21 PM
Sending positive thoughts and hugs for Sam.

Arne
25th August 2008, 09:25 PM
Positive thoughts for you both from me and Jassy.

littlelady
25th August 2008, 09:38 PM
Sending positive vibes:flwr:

Brian M
25th August 2008, 10:27 PM
Hi

Come on Sam you must get better all these kind thoughts are too heavy to carry ,loads more just left here be with you in ten minutes.

Biggest and Best Wishes

Brian:thmbsup::thmbsup::thmbsup::flwr::flwr::flwr:

Claire L
25th August 2008, 10:49 PM
Hope fully it's just a pulled muscle Aileen :xfngr: the Vets can sort Sam out .
Meanwhile, we're sending lots and lots of positive healing thoughts to Sam :lotsaluv:

Cleo's Person
25th August 2008, 11:07 PM
Aileen, I really hope it's nothing. :xfngr: :xfngr: for Sam.

hbmama
26th August 2008, 01:02 AM
Lots of arrow prayers going up for little Sam. Please post after know know something more!!

daveoirl
26th August 2008, 11:51 AM
I'm sure Sam will be fine! :) :xfngr::xfngr:

Aileen
26th August 2008, 12:56 PM
:(Not good news Sam heart has got worse there is a lot of swelling on is back leg and the vet has advice to gentle massage it
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

*Pauline*
26th August 2008, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry Aileen, I hope Sam feels better soon :hug:

Claire L
26th August 2008, 03:13 PM
Sorry to hear that Aileen :( I hope the massage helps reduce the inflamation. Has the Vet prescribed any stronger medication for Sams heart problem? :hug:

pippa
26th August 2008, 10:53 PM
Sorry to hear this...hope the massage helps his leg..what did the vet say about treatment for the heart problem?

Jasperxxgabby
26th August 2008, 10:57 PM
Sending Sam :luv:, hoping that he'll soon be feeling better:flwr::flwr::flwr:

Nicki
26th August 2008, 11:42 PM
Oh poor Sam, so sorry to hear this Aileen. Thinking of you both :flwr::flwr:

Aileen
27th August 2008, 03:11 PM
Sam is very sowly getting better well has well has he can be
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

blue_star
28th August 2008, 01:55 AM
Hello Sam
Hope your feeling better, me and Toby are sending you and your mum loads of loving thoughts!

Chelle & Rex
28th August 2008, 02:05 AM
Oh Sam :hug:from me and Rex. I hope your feeling better soon. Aileen you deserve even bigger :hug:. i hope your baby is back to himself soon

Aileen
29th August 2008, 07:32 PM
We have been back to the Vets because Sam is still in pain they have done an xray and they cannot see anything wrong they have give him some more pain killers we are now hopeing :xfngr:that does the trick other wise :( a think about PTS I donot want Sam to be in endless pain and at this time he is:cry*ing:
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

murphy's mum
29th August 2008, 08:57 PM
I'm really sorry to hear he's not getting better. Our hopes and prayers are with you:flwr:

Jasperxxgabby
29th August 2008, 09:56 PM
We're all praying and wishing you back to health here Sam, thinking of you and sending you :luv:.

(Aileen, Gabby as been unwell with her hind leg, she's on a month course of weekly Cartrophen injections, her second is tomorrow I can tell it has eased her pain probably no help to you with Sam, but thought I mention it to you just encase.)