• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Janet P

Hiya!
A little note to introduce the fuff kids and myself. I live in Northern Ireland and fell in love with this adorable breed around 16 years ago at which time I got my first cavalier a ruby boy, Rusty. Back then my husband worked away from home for long periods of time so Rusty and myself became inseparable. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with cancer and passed away at c.9 1/4 years old which left me completely devastated and I swore that I would never be left with this void again - within the year my blenheim, Holly and my ruby, Poppy arrived and since then the family has extended to 5 with the addition of 3 B&Ts, Eva, Nina & Phoebe. My girls are all much loved family pets but I do occasionally show the B&Ts and I am a member/cup secretary of the NICKCSC. Due to work committments, I am unable to afford the time to breed myself and I am therefore indebted to those breeders who have allowed me to have my lovely girls.
Bye for now
Janet and the fluff kids

Back