• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

When something smells really good ....

ice-cavi

...a dog just gotta bring that sweet scent home to share:eek:

We went to the beach and my not so posh girl found something "fishy" to say the least:)

20080820135847_7.jpg

better take som of that nice stuff home to share :eek:
20080820135917_8.jpg

needless to say she had a bath with REAL" arometherapy" when we got
home!:D
20080820141621_1.jpg

As she just had a bath a couplle of days ago I didnt feel like taking her to the beach again today so we went for the cleaner mountains instead :)
20080826204827_1.jpg

Here is Elja jumping down from a huge rock ,looks like she is practising for diving though:)
20080826205150_9.jpg

20080811132257_1.jpg

Goodbye for now.

Last edited:
She really is a beautiful girl dirty or clean, I agree! The scenery in your pictures is fantastic- I wish I has places like that to walk Jato.

She is beautiful whether she's clean or dirty isn't she??!! :)Oh I would love to have those mountains to run around in. Looks like fun!

Beautiful pictures! I have camera envy. The photos you take look absolutely professional. I suppose it does help when you have such photogenic subjects though.

These dogs are so funny. They just seem to be in Cavalier heaven when they discover anything that is nasty or smelly! They almost go into a euphoric trance as they are rolling and writhing around in whatever it is. Seems the more pungent the aroma, all the better! All I can say when my dog does this is, :grnyuk: !!!!! Then, into the bathtub she goes!

Isn't' she funny! :lol: I love the 4th picture too. Maybe it can be one of the months in our 2009 calender.

Gorgeous pictures! I love seeing the scenery from other countries ...it's pretty boring here in Ontario, CAN.

The 4th shot is technically, and artistically fantastic. You should definitely have this printed in a large size (if you haven't already).

And the subject matter is great too! :D

Thanks alot everybody ( now I´m blushing :eek: )
Taking pics is a hobby of mine and I would love to take som classes and learn a little later when I´ll have some more sparetime.
The fact is that I take a lot of pics ranging from very poor quality to medium quality,but then once in a while I get lucky and get a nice one.
That´s the rewarding part and what keeps me going :) And then when I combine walking my doggie and taking pics ,well it just makes me feel really relaxed and happy.:paw:

Back