PDA

View Full Version : Norris trouble

frecklesmom
27th August 2008, 11:11 PM
Poor Norris didn't have good luck this week with his operation. Specifics at site-scroll down

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/noris.htm

*Pauline*
27th August 2008, 11:38 PM
Norris says:

Hi to all my fans. It's bad news for me I am afraid to say. I went to see Di my vet last week for my last op on my front left leg, but unfortunately the bend in my radius bone is too much to take the standard Carpal Strap on my dislocated wrist.
So this has left my foster Mum & Dad and Sylvia in a quandary as to what to do next. Di says she can break my bones and straighten the leg but the strap will have to be custom made. This means they need to find more money once again as this will cost about £1200.
If anyone out there has won the the lottery please think about helping me or if 120 people can send a cheque to Many Tears Animal Rescue for £10 with my name on the back so Sylvia knows it's for me this will add up to the amount I need. If any extra money is donated this will help with my after care appointments etc so please be assured this money will be spent on my care.
So where do we go from here? Watch this space. We are asking around to try and find help so that I can walk upright again as I did when I was born.
Bye for now
Norris xx

Chelle & Rex
28th August 2008, 02:02 AM
Poor Norris, I hope everyone can help out, he's such a cute doggie :(

ice-cavi
28th August 2008, 10:56 AM
that little fellow just breaks my heart! I hope he´ll get the help he needs ,he has been through so much and he truly deserves a happy ending:xfngr:

frecklesmom
9th September 2008, 03:40 PM
:updte: The funds came in for Norris and they can now proceed

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/noris.htm

Cleo's Person
9th September 2008, 04:10 PM
That's so wonderful!

brotymo
10th September 2008, 04:15 AM
I do SO hope with all this little guy has been through, that he pulls through this and does just wonderfully. It is heartening to see so many people working so hard to help him...truly a testament to the pull these wonderful dogs have on the human heart.

Alison_Leighfield
11th September 2008, 11:20 PM
Hope all goes well for the little fella. He really has been a little trouper!

Alison.

*Pauline*
11th September 2008, 11:41 PM
This is the happiest dog I've ever seen and he's going to make someone very happy!