• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What do you think?

My son has said this in a joke quite often! I do notice my three prefer their own kind..terrible snobs!

Lol, that is pretty funny!!

My cavalier Franklin actually has to be coaxed to pay attention to cavaliers we meet at the beach or the dog park, little jerk! I always get so excited to see other cavaliers, I wish he shared the enthusiasm!

Of course, now that we have a second cavalier, the way he interacts with her is totally unique. He is very patient and sweet and clearly just LOVES her and wants to be near her and he isn't that way with any other dogs, including my best friends beagle-mix who he sees daily.

:dogwlk:

Great story, I also love the video of him eating!
Amie loves every dog she meets, but it usually involves just sniffing etc. Whenever we meet another cavalier she just JUMPS on them....and goes crazy! It is really great though, would love to get her a Cav companion in future.

Definitely, even on the TV, Dylan knows his own kind. I think he notices the ears as he get very excited about seeing all spaniels.

He loves all dogs though, even the nasty growling ones, good job I keep him on a lead!

Last edited:
Yeh they definitely know their own kind. Holly shys away from a lot of dogs, but as soon as she sees Cavaliers she is not quite as shy, and given a while she'll play. I noticed that when Misty (from these boards) met up with myself and the two dogs last week. She had her six cavs with her, plus rescue boy Oscar and they all just ran around together. Its lovely to see.

Other than that, our Murphy has a little soft spot for Jack Russells! Quite a number of wee girlriends there haha! Holly loves JRTs too as their energy levels match! :eek::D

Back