View Full Version : Mollys new homepage!

29th August 2008, 01:56 PM
Hi everybody!
I have been away for a while not posting and commenting very much - but here is what I have been doing: working, been on holiday with my husband and Molly (to the island Bornholm, the most eastern island i Denmark), and redesigning our homepage. We had been neglecting it. Even though Molly is the only one with her own picture-part and the rest of it is just links, we had done nothing about it for 1½ years :rolleyes:
SO! Now I have finally redesigned and uploaded new pictures. The rest is just links you can follow, if they catch your interest. I think they say a lot about our jobs and interests: history, films, books, shopping :D

To go to Molly's part: Choose Mollydom.

29th August 2008, 03:17 PM
Welcome back we missed you :)

The page looks great,lots of sweet pics of Molly:luv: Good job!

29th August 2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks for sharing. These photos of Rubies are going to end up wearing me down to the point where I just have to have one!

Cleo's Person
29th August 2008, 03:37 PM
Welcome back!!!!

Great photos of Molly. I love the one of her waiting for Santa!

29th August 2008, 03:50 PM
Great photos,Molly is so cute Id look at her photos all day :lotsaluv:

29th August 2008, 08:46 PM
Lovely pics of molly she is beautiful:lotsaluv:

29th August 2008, 11:05 PM
Looks really good! You have some wonderful pictures -- I like the one of her looking at the hanging sock :lol:.

29th August 2008, 11:45 PM
Hi Charlotte, glad to see you are back. I loved your album, you really don't post enough pictures of your lovely Molly so it was great to see these.

Look forward to your posts. xx

30th August 2008, 03:47 AM
Great pictures. Molly is very photogenic. It is fun to see her antics, and also how her beautiful flowing coat has developed since the first puppy pics!