PDA

View Full Version : Mollys new homepage!

ourempire
29th August 2008, 01:56 PM
Hi everybody!
I have been away for a while not posting and commenting very much - but here is what I have been doing: working, been on holiday with my husband and Molly (to the island Bornholm, the most eastern island i Denmark), and redesigning our homepage. We had been neglecting it. Even though Molly is the only one with her own picture-part and the rest of it is just links, we had done nothing about it for 1½ years :rolleyes:
SO! Now I have finally redesigned and uploaded new pictures. The rest is just links you can follow, if they catch your interest. I think they say a lot about our jobs and interests: history, films, books, shopping :D

To go to Molly's part: Choose Mollydom.
http://www.ourempire.dk

Charlotte

ice-cavi
29th August 2008, 03:17 PM
Welcome back we missed you :)

The page looks great,lots of sweet pics of Molly:luv: Good job!

ppotterfield
29th August 2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks for sharing. These photos of Rubies are going to end up wearing me down to the point where I just have to have one!

Cleo's Person
29th August 2008, 03:37 PM
Welcome back!!!!

Great photos of Molly. I love the one of her waiting for Santa!

babs
29th August 2008, 03:50 PM
Great photos,Molly is so cute Id look at her photos all day :lotsaluv:

littlelady
29th August 2008, 08:46 PM
Lovely pics of molly she is beautiful:lotsaluv:

Karlin
29th August 2008, 11:05 PM
Looks really good! You have some wonderful pictures -- I like the one of her looking at the hanging sock :lol:.

*Pauline*
29th August 2008, 11:45 PM
Hi Charlotte, glad to see you are back. I loved your album, you really don't post enough pictures of your lovely Molly so it was great to see these.

Look forward to your posts. xx

hbmama
30th August 2008, 03:47 AM
Great pictures. Molly is very photogenic. It is fun to see her antics, and also how her beautiful flowing coat has developed since the first puppy pics!