• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mollys new homepage!

ourempire

Hi everybody!
I have been away for a while not posting and commenting very much - but here is what I have been doing: working, been on holiday with my husband and Molly (to the island Bornholm, the most eastern island i Denmark), and redesigning our homepage. We had been neglecting it. Even though Molly is the only one with her own picture-part and the rest of it is just links, we had done nothing about it for 1½ years :rolleyes:
SO! Now I have finally redesigned and uploaded new pictures. The rest is just links you can follow, if they catch your interest. I think they say a lot about our jobs and interests: history, films, books, shopping :D

To go to Molly's part: Choose Mollydom.
http://www.ourempire.dk

Charlotte

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. These photos of Rubies are going to end up wearing me down to the point where I just have to have one!

Looks really good! You have some wonderful pictures -- I like the one of her looking at the hanging sock :lol:.

Hi Charlotte, glad to see you are back. I loved your album, you really don't post enough pictures of your lovely Molly so it was great to see these.

Look forward to your posts. xx

Great pictures. Molly is very photogenic. It is fun to see her antics, and also how her beautiful flowing coat has developed since the first puppy pics!

Back